Each year, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center provides a host of innovative and impactful community benefit programs and services to underserved and underinsured East Bay residents.
Alta Bates Summit’s many community benefit programs and activities are designed to:
- Meet the specific health care needs of targeted populations
- Expand the availability of heath care to those who need it most
- Provide robust health information and education resources
- Offer financial support to increase community clinic outreach
- Teach participants about healthy lifestyles and the importance of staying healthy
The success of these programs is a direct result of the medical center’s collaboration with more than 200 community organizations. Together with these partners, we develop effective programs, maximize the impact of these programs and ensure that we meet the needs of our community.
For more information about Community Benefit, call Deborah Pitts, Manager of Public Affairs at (510) 869-8230 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mindy Landmark, Community Benefit Coordinator at (510) 869-8226 or send an email to email@example.com.