- Birth Defects Testing
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Child Car Seats
- How to Stop Thumb-Sucking
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Type 1 (Juvenile) Diabetes
- Asthma in Children
- Depression in Childhood and Adolescence
- Healthy Weight
- Growth and Development: Ages 12-24 Months
- Growth and Development, Ages 2 to 5 Years
- Growth and Development: Ages 6-10 Years
- Growth and Development: Ages 11-14 Years
- Health Screening, Birth to 12 months
- Health Screening, 13 Months to 5 Years
- What immunizations are recommended for children?
Health Information Library
Link to the Health Information Library search page below. There, you can search on a broad range of health topics specific to your interests and concerns.
Health Information Library - Search Page
Knowledge is power. Find out more about your health by using our tools and assessments.
Alta Bates Summit Resources
Sign up for LifeStages for Women with Alta Bates Summit to begin receiving your free e-newsletter featuring the latest health information and advance invitations to special events.
Interactive Tool : From Embryo to Baby in 9 Months