Everyone has a bad day now and then and everyday pressures can sometimes make one feel tired and depressed. Have you ever wondered if the feelings you experience are more serious than an isolated bad day?
Symptoms of Depression
If you have experienced any five or more of these symptoms for more than two weeks, you may be clinically depressed:
- Do you feel a depressed mood for most of the day, nearly every day?
- Have you lost interest in activities you usually enjoy?
- Have you lost interest in eating or are you eating too much?
- Are you able to sleep well at night do not wake up refreshed?
- Are you sleeping too much and then wake up feeling tired?
- Do you feel restless during the day and irritable toward people you like?
- Do you feel fatigue and loss of energy nearly every day?
- Do you feel disappointed in yourself and at times worthless?
- Do you feel guilty for things you have no control over?
- Is it difficult to concentrate and think clearly?/li>
- Have you had thoughts of death or suicide?
Our Behavioral Health Services Team
Can Provide Help
Many people recover from Depression and if you think you might be depressed we can help you. We offer an individualized approach for helping people with depression recover by offering a variety of treatment options.
We recognize that depression does not just affect one’s mood but one’s physical health, family relations and ability to work so we will work with you to develop a treatment plan that fits your needs and lifestyle. We offer the following treatment options:
- Inpatient Hospitalization
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Electro Convulsive Therapy
- Individual Psychiatric Treatment
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
For more information about our program and the services we offer, please contact us at one of the following numbers:
Inpatient Hospitalization: (510) 204-4405
Partial Hospitalization Program: (510) 204-4569
Center for Affect Disorders: (510) 204-4405
Center for Adolescent Disorders: (510) 204-4405
Are you feeling sad, anxious
Take a free, anonymous online screening
If you need more information or have any questions, please call: