Brain Injury Program
Patients recovering from brain injuries find a pathway of healing, opportunity, personal renewal, and lasting independence through our Brain Injury Program.
With a focus on relearning activities of daily living, our program includes individualized behavior-management techniques, family involvement and education, and progressive therapy. We strive to maximize each patient’s potential for recovery.
Program highlights include:
- Professional and highly experienced staff specially trained to evaluate and treat brain injury
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredits our program representing the highest industry standards of excellence and quality of care
- Individualized behavior management programs
- Access to community resources
- Easy referral and admission process
— Lenny, Neuropsychologist
Read Matt's Story
View Our Report Card
Support Groups and Classes
350 Hawthorne Ave.