Resources for Head & Neck Cancers
At Alta Bates Summit we treat the many types of cancer seen in our community. Alta Bates Summit has ensured our community members receive the best possible care for head and necks cancers by keeping up on cancer research, medical technologies, and enhanced training and expertise. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with one of these cancers, you can be sure that we have several teams of clinicians who will work on your individualized treatment plan of care.
Our Programs: To learn more about the cancer resources and clinical programs at Alta Bates Summit, use the links below.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Medical Oncology & Radiation Oncology Services
- Markstein Cancer Education & Prevention Services
- Radiation Therapy Services at the Summit Campus
Our Doctors and Experts: Use the links below to select an Alta Bates Summit Medical Center physician or to hear audio recordings by our experts.
- For head & neck cancer, select a Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, or Surgeon.
- Audio Tips: Hear medical oncologist Patrick Swift, MD discuss high dose radiation therapy used in the treatment of cancer.
Health Information Library: For physician-written articles about head and neck cancers and related topics, visit our Health Information Library .