Resources for Skin Cancer
At Alta Bates Summit we treat the many types of cancer seen in our community. For this reason, Alta Bates Summit has ensured our community members receive the best possible care by keeping up on cancer research, medical technologies, and enhanced training and expertise. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with skin cancer, you can be sure that we have several teams of clinicians who will work on your individualized treatment plan of care.
To learn more about the cancer resources and clinical programs at Alta Bates Summit, use the links below.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Medical Oncology & Radiation Oncology Services
- Markstein Cancer Education & Prevention Services
- Radiation Therapy Services at the Summit Campus
Our Doctors and Experts
Use the links below to select an Alta Bates Summit Medical Center physician or to hear audio recordings by our experts.
- For skin cancer, select a Dermatologist, Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, or Surgeon.
- Audio: High Dose Radiation Therapy
Hear medical oncologist Patrick Swift, MD discuss high dose radiation therapy used in the treatment of cancer.
Health Information Library
For physician-written articles about skin cancer and related topics, visit our Health Information Library .