TMR Profile Assessment
Are you a candidate for Transmyocardial Revascularization?
Please answer "yes" or "no" to each of the following questions.
- Do you have severe angina?
- Is your angina a result of advanced cardiovascular disease?
- Is your heart muscle generally healthy?
- Do you take medication for angina, but it doesn’t help your symptoms and/or causes uncomfortable and dangerous side effects?
- Are you able to tolerate general anesthesia?
- Have you been free of any cardiac events in the last month?
- Are you unable to have a coronary bypass surgery or angioplasty?
- Are you free from congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Is your heart rhythm regular?
If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, you may be a candidate for TMR.
Please call (510) 465-6600 for a referral to the Alta Bates Summit TMR Program.