Quiz - Are You at Risk for Anorexia?
Answer the following questions with a 'yes' or 'no' answer:
- Have you lost a lot of weight?
- Do you eat only certain foods for fear of gaining weight?
- Are you spending a lot of time thinking about your body, weight, calories, food, or dieting?
- Have you developed ways of eating, such as rearranging food on your plate, excessive chewing or eating food in a certain order?
- Do you talk to others about feeling fat?
- Do you avoid mealtimes and eating?
- Do you frequently weigh yourself?
- Do you prefer to eat alone?
- If someone asks you to eat something, do you say no, even if you know you should?
- Do you wear baggy clothes or form-fitting clothing?
- Do you exercise more than 2 hours per day so that you can burn off the calories from the food you have eaten?
- Are you feeling moody, depressed, or withdrawn on a regular basis?