Regional Acute Rehabilitation Center
The Regional Acute Rehabilitation Center is rated in the top 2% in the country and is recognized as one of the best in the country.
Patients can face difficult challenges when recovering from the debilitating consequences of severe traumas, brain injury or stroke, as well as illnesses, or disorders. When patients come to our center, they meet those challenges in a caring, comprehensive and intensive program designed to increase independence and restore self-determination.
Our acute rehabilitation program is a highly structured, intensive interdisciplinary program intended for patients with significant functional impairments. Our approach provides patients with a supportive, structured and coordinated rehab program designed to improve the ability to perform daily living tasks.
All patients in our 58-bed unit participate in therapy a minimum of three hours each day at least five days per week, depending on their individual goals.
Tour Our New Acute Rehab Gym
- Individualized behavior management programs
- State-of-the-art therapy equipment including LIKO and Bioness
- 12,000 square-foot treatment space
- All private rooms with bathrooms and showers
- Daily visits from rehabilitation and medical physicians as needed
- Outdoor therapy garden
- Pet-assisted therapy
- Easy referral and admission process