Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Services
Patients who are paralyzed with spinal cord injury, whether from trauma or disease, are given the opportunity to gain as much independence as possible and find personal renewal, support and encouragement to begin building a new life.
With a focus on relearning activities of daily living, family involvement and education, and progressive therapy, both in-patient and out-patient, we strive to maximize each patient’s potential for recovery.
Program highlights include:
- Professional and highly experienced staff specially trained to evaluate and treat spinal cord injury
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredits our program representing the highest industry standards of excellence and quality of care
- Individualized therapy programs
- Access to community resources, Center for Independent Living, Disabled Community Health Clinic
- Peer-run Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
- Specialized program for Spasticity Management
- Easy referral and admission process